Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week 24



24 weeks 1 day

How far along? 24 weeks, 1 days

Total weight gain/loss: up 5 lbs

Maternity clothes? For sure!

Stretch marks? On the belly, they seem to be following Dawson. The higher he situates himself in the belly, the higher they rise. Oh Joy!

Sleep: Great. I am out like a light...for about 4 hours at a time. Then I have to pee. Then I am out for an hour. Then I have to roll over. Repeat.

Best moment this week: Getting up early, having homemade breakfast and getting a TON of laundry/cleaning done. I feel so accomplished!

Movement: Every day, he moves the most after I eat.

Food cravings: Vanilla Ice cream with chocolate sauce, and strawberry's. Not together though.

Gender: Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...Its a boy!

Labor Signs: Nada..but I did experience a few BH this week.

Belly Button in or out? It is hanging on for it's life as an innie...my button is getting smaller every day

What I miss: stomach sleeping!!

What I am looking forward to: Easter Sunday!!

Weekly Wisdom: Keeping your house clean as you go is much easier than an all day cleaning marathon!

Milestones: Viability day!

No comments: