Friday, January 28, 2011

Fat Free Friday- So Long January!

Good Morning peeps, and Happy Friday!! Welcome to Fat Free Friday hosted by myself here at Here comes the Sun, and Tara at Many Sleepless Nights. We have teamed up to bring you a weight-loss inspired blog check in!  We have both had very different journeys with weight loss & we hope to inspire & motivate you each week.  We also know that you have your own stories of inspiration.  We want to hear your stories as well!  Your loss, your gain, your goals, your rewards, everything!  We want this to be a place where any other blogger that is sharing our weight-loss journey can link up their blog and share their story!! Having a support system is the best part about this journey, and we want to do that for you!

So? Are yaaaaaa ready?! I am! I have been hanging on to this all week! 

25LBS! (189.0)
 189.0!!! TOTAL LOSS 25.4lbs! WAHOO! Holy Crap I feel like it took me FOREVER to get here! But I am NEVER.GOING.BACK. I am officially in the 180's, I have officially lost 25lbs, I am officially ecstatic about my weight loss. Well, I always have been happy about my weight loss. But seriously. ECSTATIC!

And, I apologize for the super awesome blurry cell-phone pic. I seem to have misplaced my camera (Drat!) so I had to do pics with the blackberry this week. That is me rocking out my new SIZE 12 jeans, and if you look closely, zebra print peep toe pumps. I am all about feeling sassy today!

I can honestly say, this is the best I have ever done on program with WW. I am on week 8, with a total program loss of  8.4lbs, and I am hoping to push it into the 10's/5% range come Sunday. ::Fingers crossed!!::

And because I love rewards, and think non-food rewards can be amazing motivators for weight loss, here was my gift, to myself for finally taking off 25lbs.

A super cute, huge, new gym bag. The inside is all waterproof, so the bag doesn't smell like my gym socks when I get done working out, and there are approximately 12 tall pockets on this thing to fit all of my necessities. It may also serve as my carry on for Tennessee next month!

In the mean time I am still working on my small, but attainable goals I posted about on Monday. This week started out a little rough, but that's okay. Slow and steady wins the race, and you can never re-do a goal to many times. Have a great weekend ya'll!! Leave me some love and I will be sure to come help you spend your money on rewards cheer you on too!

3 comments:

Amberguesa said...

Congrats, Sara! That is soooo awesome! I am hoping to get on the weight loss wagon now that I've moved. My new apartment complex has a decent workout facility & it's right next to my building! I'm hoping to lose some weight before it gets crazy hot this summer!

Former Fat Bride said...

Awesome job girl! That -25 loss looks so good on you!

Vanessa said...

congrats!!!! it feels great doesn't it!

love the gym bag..nice!