Monday, January 31, 2011

Because fun size is well, Funner!

Does anyone else laugh at the word; Funner? Or rather, the non-word Funner? I don't know, I know it is not a word, or even good english, but I still think it's funny. I know, easy to amuse.

Let's talk Mini-goals shall we?!
Last week's goals: 
  • Weight loss- this one is a secret, no sharing until Friday!! Fat-Free Friday! Wewt! 
  • Food- Fruits/Veggies/Power Foods- I did okay on this one. I actually had a worse "eating week" last week than usual. I went way over both my daily and weekly amount of points, and ate what I earned through exercise. Whoops. Oh well, this is a marathon, not a sprint, and I will get there. One day.
  •  Sweat!- I took a few, ahem personal days from exercising this week. Opps. 4x/this week. Not my goal, but still way better than where I was a year ago. I also busted out my C25k program again, and ran 2x this week, and both times were at a faster pace than I was running this year. My first 2011 race is in March (Run for the House; a 5k benefiting the Ronald McDonald house, where Ryan and I stayed a few times when Dawson was still in the hospital) so I really need to get some more running in my life.
  • Health- Yep, I forgot to floss this week. Boo. No Excuse here.
  • My Main Man!!- D had a really good PT appt today and his Therapist really thinks he will be walking within the next few weeks. We still have to keep plugging away at this one, but we are making progress. 
So, all in all, this week was well just okay. Dawson actually had strep mid-week and so skipping the gym to sleep became a priority and I just slacked with making good snacking decisions this week. Oh well, something to learn from! 

Onward and Upward!!
 This Week's Goals; 
  • Weight Loss- I actually am undecided on this one. I would love to lose 2.2, because that will take me to another HUGE milestone, but I also don't want to get into the downward spiral of setting my expectations to high. Humm. Let's go with 1lb. I would love to lose 1 MORE lb this week. 1 More lb to kick to the curb! I think 1lb is also a great goal for Super Bowl week!!
    • Weight Loss 2.0- Our WW meeting does this cool thing with a 3 month journal called a travelling tracker. One member takes it for a week and we rotate. It is supposed to really help us stay accountable and get our tracking back on track (haha tracking on track) Well I have it this week, so my other goal is to AVOID the WW E-tools as much as possible. I am still going to use it when I need it, but I want to use this as a challenge to really get to know the new WW program inside and out, and really KNOW it. E-tools will not always be available to me, and I would like to become more confident in myself and my WW decisions. 
  • Sweat- Again, I would like to workout 5x this week, but I would like 3 of those 5 to be runs. 
  • Health- Let's give this flossing thing one more shot. Floss 4x this week. 
  • Mr. Dude- We need to start introducing him to self-feeding with utensils. So this week, I have to hand over the fork!  
So that's it sunshine, let's have a GREAT week! Happy Superbowl week! Who are you rooting for?! We are (I Guess, according to the Hubbs) a Packers household this week. Which makes me sad. Because I really like that Black and Yellow song. haha. "BlackNYellow BlackNYellow BlackNYellow BlackNYellow"

2 comments:

Former Fat Bride said...

Great goals! You can do it. and I LOVE somee cards haha

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome goals, lady! Best of luck through the Super Bowl! I always want to pig-out that day :)