Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It looks like Bronners threw up on my blog!

"Oh Christmas tree, OHH Christmas tree..."

Yeah, yeah I definitely did NOT respect the turkey. But I cannot help it, I am so excited for D's second Christmas that I am already in a festive spirit. I thought it looked cute.

Also, please tell me what you think of the new layout. Too busy? Too wordy? Too perfect?! I have some amazing changes coming up here on the blog and cannot wait to see if you like them or not. Friday me and two other amazing bloggers have a new link up going on, and I would really love if you came back to check it out. Plus, I am trying as hard as I can to keep the posts coming!

On another note, I couldn't wait to come home and work on my blog tonight, because my workout stunk. Um, boo. 30 minutes of Tabata [Have you googled Tabata yet? You should. Or check it out HERE] and then 15 on the dreadmill. Yep, only 15 because I was tired and bored and stinkin it up.

On a good note I did learn a little about foam rolling tonight. Ahh, it hurts so good!

P.S If you don't know what Bronner's is, Click here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) I love the new layout but the red font on the green header is a little hard for me to read :(

2) I cannot wait for Friday!