Friday, November 19, 2010

Fat Free FRI-DAYYYYY! (sneak peek edition)



Welcome to the [sneak peek] of Fat-Free Friday! Myself, along with  Many Sleepless Nights and I Was A Fat Bride have teamed up to bring you a weight-loss inspired blog hop!  Starting Friday, December 3rd, the 3 of us are planning on bringing you some amazing motivation to stand up, put down the chocolate and get happy! Ahh who are we kidding, we really just want you to read our blogs and give us the kick in the pants we need every few days, no weeks, months!

We all have had very different journeys with weight-loss and we hope to inspire and motivate you each week.  We want to hear your stories!  Your loss, your gain, your goals, your rewards, everything!  We want this to be a place where any other blogger that is sharing our journey can share their story! It doesn't have to be weight loss, it can be fitness goals, lifetime goals, personal goals, vanity goals, whatever just share them with us!

[Now wait a second, Isn't this similar to another weight loss blog hop out there?!]

Why yes, yes it is. BUT I don't know about you, but I cannot weigh in on Monday. Nope. Can't do it. And while I LOVE that it is working for SO MANY people (Wahoo, go McFattys!) It doesn't work for me, and a few others that I know and LOVE (ahem, see above) so we wanted to offer another means of support for those of us that cave to the weekend temptations!

For our first week, we are all three "hosting" the hop and then we will alternate who is in the host spot.  While we don't want you to feel like there are rigid rules that you have to follow in order to participate, we would like for you come, stop-in and join us, while following as many of the other participants that fits your fancy.  If you could, pop in and leave a meaningful comment to their weight-loss post of the week.  Being supportive is so important in any journey but it is especially true when we are trying to lose weight.  We would also love it if you would include our button on your weekly weight-loss post & be sure to add your blog to the linky!

I am so EXCITED [did you get that? I am excited!] to say that as of today's weigh in [193.4] I have lost 21.4lbs and had my first normal BP reading 2 weeks ago. I would love for that to become consistent, and have every BP reading be normal from here. In addition to my BP, they are now working on getting my Thyroid levels normal as I have hypothyroidism. Fun fun!

Please feel free to leave me a comment and ask any questions you have, either about me, my journey, Alli, or about Fat Free Friday. I hope to see you at the kickoff, but for now go leave some of my favorites, Allie and Tara some love!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait!

RunToTheFinish said...

what a fun idea! can't wait to see what you have!