Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 22-24-Papaya

I am a blogging machine today!! Well, starting this week, my nugget's growth is now measured by the month, not week. So no more weekly fruit updates!!



Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

And man oh man...does my little man kick!! He hangs out either really low in my ute, or always off to the right, by my belly button. Either way...he loves kicking mommy! DH is getting anxious to feel it, but so far..no luck! I have also started reading to Dawson, since I have gotten some books from a lady I work with. How nice was that! I will admit I feel pretty silly, but man if it makes him happy...I will do it!

No comments: