Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Deets please!

So since my fruit/baby info details are now only going to continuing once a month..I found this neat little survey I thought I would start doing weekly. I wish I would have found it sooner, it would have been nice to look back.

Also-check in later for a new belly pic, I took one last night!

How far along? 22 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 3.7 lbs..WOOT!
Maternity clothes? Yep...full time since about 11 weeks
Stretch marks? War wounds you mean...Yep on the belly!
Sleep: Yes Please! I have been sleeping very good this week ;D
Best moment this week: Feeling Dawson moving EVERY day! Oh and the choc. dipped PB cookies my co-worker made!
Movement: See above, every day!
Food cravings: Food
Gender: Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...Its a boy!
Labor Signs: Nada..
Belly Button in or out? In but flat
What I miss: Margaritas and stomach sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Dr. appt next week.
Weekly Wisdom: Um...I got nothin! Ohh...Drink water! Oh.. and Kim..you should take/do this weekly too!!
Milestones: I popped! All Belly now!...at least it feels that way to me!

2 comments:

Karen said...

For weekly wisdom all you have to do is check in with your mother-in-law and her sister! We are almost sure we know everything! LOL

Love,
Karen

mama bee said...

I think the intention of blogging is to have an outlet to release thoughs/stress etc etc...therefore lowering my blood pressure.

Checking in with my MIL and her sister most certainly will do nothing of the sort. Except send me into a research project at 10:00 at night. Loves!! =D