Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 19- Belly




Haha you get 2 pics this week because I think the 1 is funny. In the one where you can see my mouth and my hands are crossed, I had asked Ryan to take my pic and then got totally side tracked by something on TV. (Me?! No!) I like how I am already trying to use my belly as a table, and that's only because I cannot bring my hands together at the bottom of my belly anymore....And on that note...Where in the hell did my lady bits go? I know they are there...I just cannot see them! Freaky! I also have discovered (well actually Joy discovered, in the form of some food that was dropped and left there) that I cannot see the space between my boobs and top of the belly anymore. I was standing at the bowling alley and she goes "Whats that?!"
Me: "What's what?"
Joy: "That" (descriptive right?!)
So she then has to help me completely squish down my boob and move it to the side (yes, we are close like that, 14+ years of friendship will do that to you) so that I can remove whatever remnant of food was left there. Embarrassing!! So basically when I look down, I see boobs, top of my belly to my belly-button ring hole that is now the size of a pencil lead (gross!) then knee caps. Nicccce.

2 days and 2.5 Hours until the BIG ultrasound day!! The next time I will be updating, you will be able to see the pics of our babe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to hear more good news! Please update ASAP!