Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 20- Cantalope

Whoa, this is slightly late ;D



Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

Sorry for the delay, as well as the lack of belly pic this week. I will try and get one tonight.

We have confirmed tht baby is a healthy BOY! Dawson is healthy, weighing in at 9oz and is around 6 inches crown to rump as of Friday. I am starting to feel a LOT of movement now, pretty much whenever I am not moving. Usually around 3am and then all through the day he is jammin in there. I should have the ultrasound pics up soon.I have been having some trouble getting them uploaded so that you can all see him as clerly as I do in each pic.

No comments: