Friday, January 18, 2013

stuff my kid says...v.1

I swear I should really make this a weekly post, because d is really at the point where everything that comes out of his mouth is hysterical.

Last night? He was yelling (seriously, YELLING. little boys have no inside voice) through a Lego window..
"Hey Guys! How's it goin?!"

Tonight he told me that his toe hurt so naturally,  I asked why?
 "Because I drank to much milk. I drank it all the way to my toes."

Saturday we had an amazing day as a little threesome, and we took a road trip 2 hours south to visit some of my favorite stores (Lululemon and Trader Joes), a few outlets and just spent time together.
D loved that Trader Joes has the little kid carts, and the store wasn't that busy so i totally just let him loose.

He was cracking up other patrons, pretend shopping and cooking and just really being a creative little kid. Honestly, all shopping aside,  it was fun to just watch.

Well at one point, d and that cart got going just a little too fast because before I could catch him, crash right into a pole. D stumbled a little and wiped out right on his behind. We knew at this point he was going to be upset and since it was getting late, this would really be the point of no return for us.I had R take him out to the car to watch Mickey. All the way out of the store D just yelled (remember what i said about no inside voice?)
" ooooooooohhhhh my butt. i crashed my butt. oh darnnit"

If it wasn't adorable, Id be cracking up. Well shoot, I was doing that too. :)

Ever had your kid yell something embarrassing in public? Tell me about it! 

Happy Friday!

No comments: