Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How does 5 grand sound for motivation?!

So, hopefully this post actually gets read by somebody. Last week I tried to do a link up (talking about that time we were on American Chopper) and I got a virus. Awesome right. Apparently the FBI isn't too happy with me and my Internet surfing and has locked down my computer until I send them $200. Pshh yeah right. I quarantined that crap so fast. So sorry, so not a sucker here.

Let's talk motivation!

Last week was my first week with Andrea and the Thinning Down Chicks program. Very happy to report that in my first week I lost 6.4lbs!

Your first week starting any program will typically yield high results, because of the shock you have put your system through.

I can honestly say I am really enjoying this program. I eat 5+ times a day, 3 meals and 2 snacks. All of my meals are easy to make and your typical health food, but I can tell you that it is NOT all lettuce.

The recipes on this program are great! Last week we had Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Steak, Chicken salads, Cannoli stuffed French Toast nuggets and more amazing things that are really helping me kick some cravings without feeling deprived.

I am so happy that I took this step for both me and my family, and am really happy with the results thus far.

For some added motivation, me and 360 of my closest friends have joined in a dietbet together. Unfamiliar with dietbet? Basically, anyone can go on and create a game with a start date, end date and buy in. Our game was created to motivate each and every one of us to stay strong and beat the Holiday bulge this season. With a mere 5, err 6 grand on the line, I think that is some great motivation. You heard that right, we had a $20 buy in, and with so many players, our kitty is now up to $6400. Any player who loses 4% of their starting weight will split the pot. Game on folks!

No comments: