Friday, July 30, 2010

McFatty...Friday! Whoops!

So this week, I was naughty. Except, I have done it more than once. If I weigh in on a Monday and do not like the number, I will always weigh in again on Friday. Vain I know, and I know it is not about the number, but when my work pays by the % each quarter and today is quarter end...you better believe I weighed again.

First Weigh-in Post Vacation....

7/26/10 205.0. I will do the math for you. I gained 5.2lbs on vacation. WHOOPS! I did run...twice, which was short of my goal (4 times). But I think the rum did me in. Either that or the smores. Or maybe the fudge. Oh well we had a great time, with beautiful weather. More pictures to come!

And 4 days, 2 hard core workouts and 4 days of intense calorie tracking later...

202.6 (a loss of 2.4) Now if only I could keep that pace all week long. I hope to be back under 200 again by next week's weigh in, but today is a celebration day at work and we have a family golf outing tomorrow, so it will definitely be a challenge. Let's do this!

1 comment:

4stemmes said...

I think it is important to allow yourself to indulge and have fun every now and then. Especially when you are on vacation! Keep at it and those pounds will slowly but surely disappear. Good luck!