Monday, August 2, 2010

McFatty Monday- 08/02/10


August 2nd- 201.8 with clothes [work scale] 198 without (which I did at home, not at work)but the work one with clothes is the one that matters. A little pat on my own back though? That dress is a size 12 and I bought it for a wedding in 2006. My fake-Spanx are WORKING it today. I got the new Assets knockoffs (made by the creator of Spanx, without the $40 price tag) from Target for $18. I love them! I also need to find a better photo system that works for me. This one is 100% frightening. Boo.

I am so happy with my progress thus far. I am proud of myself for sticking with it! I went running on Saturday after our family golf outing, and it was my first time on the track and playing around with speed intervals. Usually I try to pay mind to my pace so that I can last through my whole C25k program, but with the track it is a little easier to track I thought. I did lots of, what I call Balls out-classy, I know- running Saturday night. I would get to a certain line and run as fast and hard as I could. I did a few of those intervals and I tried some stadiums on the smaller set of bleachers. Man am I uncoordinated. The entire time I was afraid of biffing it, this does not make for a great stadium session. Oh well, I will try it again.

I also tried Spinning again for the first time in about 3-4 years on Sunday. Man, my ass is killing me. Who decided those seats were a good idea? but it was a good workout, the instructor was nice, motivating and strong. She was a great leader. I will be trying that one again as well.

Zumba tonight!! YAY!

I am still counting all of my calories using my Crackberry, I use the FatSecret app. for the most part I make good decisions, but I still slip sometimes. I also struggle getting in all of my fruits and veggies in a day. Gotta work on that one. Thats my goal for August. MORE FRUITS. MORE VEGGIES. MORE FRUITS! MORE VEGGIES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl . . I am so proud of you! I would rather eat glass than run so anytime you want a running partner, I would love to ummmmm take photo's for your blog ;-) Love ya!