Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mcfatty Monday 8/16/10

Sorry guys, I goofed! I saved yesterdays post as a draft instead of publishing it! Whoopsies! This on top of last week's MIA post, man I am on a roll downhill aren't I?!

Things are going well here in the mitten, I still struggle with keepig in my calorie range for the day ( I LOVE to snack) but I have been keeping up with the work outs about 5 days a week. This is really helping.

I also ordered a Heart-Rate monitor (Polar FT4) online and have been wearing it to the gym. I have been under-estimating myself! Which is always nice to see, turns out I burn about 500calories per workout. YES! Anyway, to the photo's- Please excuse my horrible hair, it has been in the 90's with two-thousand percent humidity here the last few weeks.

Dawson and I at a family reunion on Sunday.



And the 3 of us...Not a great picture of me, but I love Dawson's smile!

Weigh in 8/16- 199.6!! (Total loss to date-15.2)
I'm really starting to be able to see the difference in my face, chin and neck! I have a neck! YAY! I also had to dig out my 14's this weekend =D

I have also committed to some new goals. I would like to be in the 180's by Christmas. 19lbs to go!

I have also signed up for 2 5k's in October, the first is Cruisin for a Cure (benefit's the Relay for Life/ACS in my hometown) and is on October 9th. The second is Junior Acheivement's Halloween 5K on October 23rd. I don't think I will run in costume but have toyed with the idea of running in a TuTu to match one of the thousand pairs of funky socks I have!

Keep moving forward...

No comments: