Friday, July 16, 2010

199.8

Siyanara 200s, I'm outta here!! Don't let the door hit ya...

July 16th 199.8 (15lbs down...even)

I am so excited to have met my first goal (under 200 by vacation) and it is so nice to see that hard work payoff! I am not expecting a loss on vacation though honestly. I have packed lots of healthy snacks (and my running gear), but I know that smores will be roasted, Twisted Tea will be drank and fun will be had of all sorts, so my goal for next week is to stay level.

Oh, and can I also say that I CRUSHED Week 3 Day 1 on my C25k yesterday. I completed all of the intervals without having to stop early, and someone could have warned me the run time was going to double this week!! Of course, I forgot my sensor yesterday, but me knowing that I CAN DO IT is enough for me.

This Friday rocks my socks!!

2 comments:

4stemmes said...

Wow! I'm impressed and I can already see a difference in your picture this week and your "before" picture! Keep up the good work!

Vanessa said...

right on! that is a great milestone!
:-)