Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ode to the Monster

The Green Monster that is! I have been whipping these up in my Magic Bullet after my workouts, and I cannot get enough!

1 full banana - I like mine frozen
1 large handful [2 cups-ish] Spinach. Yep. I even buy the bag kind.
1 1/4 c. Vanilla Almond Milk
Splash of Flax Oil [Omega 3s, optional]
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein powder. [optional]

Blend well. Add Ice. Blend well, again.
I swear, you cannot taste the spinach. All you can taste is Vanilla Bananas. And it is so, so good.
Would I ever lead you wrong?! NO!

1 comment:

Former Fat Bride said...

I am going to try this green monster! I've read a lot about it!
Okay- The arc glider. Don't be intimidated!! Just get into a grove with your music and it is an awesome cardio workout. Works out both arms and legs!!