Thursday, February 19, 2009

My DH is so cute!

So my DH is your typical Man's man. He is not one to get all gushy and anxious, even about the babe. He doesn't blush or giggle like I do when we hear the heartbeat, and is not couting down to the big ultrasound. That's why I find this soooo cute.

Yesterday was the "guys" bowling night. Ryan strolls in about 10ish, and of course, because I am pregnant, I am asleep. He comes up to bed and whispers..."are you asleep?" (which instantly annoys me, because obviously I am asleep thats why the dogs are sleeping and all the lights are off. If you did not think I was asleep, why are you whispering?!?!) Anyway, he crawls in and we both are falling asleep. Then his phone goes off, with the volume on like Maximum and I'm pretty sure the windows rattled. Dogs go crazy, I jump, Ryan rolls over at the speed of light to shut it off. About 2 mins go by, and my phone starts ringing. (Which made me nervous because anyone who called him, then me, something serious is up)

It is DH's brother. So I answer and he goes "did you guys ever find out if it is a boy or girl?" I tell him that we have to wait 2 more weeks but we will know. Then I questioned the random-ness of said question at 10:11 at night. He says.....

"Well Ryan let all of us hear the heartbeat on his phone and we were wondering!"

That's right, my DH showed all the "men" in his bowling league, our babies heartbeat, which is recorded on his cell phone. LOL. I think that is bragging at its finest already. Love him!

No comments: