Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Checkup yesterday

DH and I had another check-up yesterday. All went well, we met the NP in our office, Judy who is SOOOO nice. Much better than BN. They did my urine sample and weight (wewt, finally gained a pound. Just one, but still it's about time I quit losing...God, never thought I would say that!!) and Blood pressure, which was good. At the last appointment it was a bit high, so the decrease was good.

We got to hear the heartbeat again, she took it twice. The first time it was LOUD and just beating away. Both the nurse and I were like...WOW, that babe is happy!! She also let me record it on my cellphone. She said it was good and strong, and when I asked the speed, she said around 150's. Then she took it again to get th exact number for the chart and it was 162. So about the same as last time. It was funny though, because when she went back to take the 2nd one, the babe wouldn't sit still to get another clear and loud reading. She kept having to chase him/her around with the wand to hear it long enough. Finally got it though.

15 Days until the BIG ultrasound! We will finally know if we are Team Blue, or Team Pink!

No comments: