Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Linkup- My first vlog!


Hey all! I am so excited today to bring you my very first Vlog! I'm hooking  linking up with Holly and Erin and talking about all things Turkey! Check it out, and enjoy :)

1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?

2 comments:

TR said...

Hey :) I just found your blog and was reading through your previous post. I just wanted to say that you're absolutely gorgeous and you've done it before, so you will no doubt do it again.

Holly said...

It's telling me that your video is private... This is torture!! :)