Monday, March 7, 2011

March McFatty Monday

Well, how about a McFatty post to kick off our March right shall we? Thanks again for checking in and keeping me accountable week after week, every so often.

At meeting yesterday, this mama weighed it at 190.00, even. So for the month of February, I gained 2 lbs. Loverly. I know that this journey is a long one, and one that I myself have to control. I have only myself to blame, as I took off one week to get ready for a 4 day stint in Tennessee (that post coming soon!), then I took off the 4 days that I was in Tennessee, then I took off a week to recoup orate and sleep and get over a sinus infection, and so on and so forth. Overall, I am glad that I really only gained 2lbs, considering my first weigh in back from TN I was up 6lbs, and then was down 4 the following week.

I really need to get back onto program, because I do not want this to be like every other time before. Every other time before, I will get so far, and then something will happen to throw me off track, and I just give up. I quit, and usually gain it all back. I cannot LET this be like every other time. I do hate that this seems to take so long, and be so hard, but if it was easy obesity wouldn't be an issue.

So this week is really a chance fr me to re-focus, and get back on track. I plan on going over my materials, getting re-acquainted with my tracker, and making sure that if I bite it, I write it. I also am one sticker away from earning my Points Plus badge, and defeating the Weight Watchers 10-week challenge . It is the one badge, that shows I have tracked, and stayed within my points, for 7 full days. I want this, to be MY week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will get back on track :) Knowing what you did wrong the last time, is always such an eye opener! Good luck, girl!

Stephanie@SweetTeaAndSunshine said...

You can do it! It's hard to stay focused and sometimes you need a time away to breathe, but it feels sooo much better to get back in the game!

Just Brandi said...

HAHAHA! Your comment cracked me up!
You're right, it DOES keep the hands out of the pants, but T really doesn't have that problem, so it's not really an issue with us... yet (and I'm hoping never!)

And I missed the belly button hole and vajajay outline! Hahahaha!

But yes, Irene looked great! And I really did love Olivia's hair and I'm not much of a short hair person!

Jen Feeny said...

I just got your comment on my blog! Thank you so much for stopping by and for spectating this weekend! The runners for the half/full are going to need all the spectating love they can get!!! Hope to see you out there!