Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My inner BOTB is pissed at me!

So this month, my CD 1 began about 2 hours after I set foot upon my first cruise ship. (Royal Caribbean-Liberty of the Seas…BEAUTIFUL) I had packed my BBT with every determination set to continue my good temping habits and noting my temps to complete my chart when DH and I returned. However, when AF arrived all of that went out the window. The dirty slore was 5 days “early” and I was not a happy camper.

Fast Forward 7 days and AF had come and left, and we were setting foot back in Miami. I decided to go ahead and just let this cycle run, no charting no temping, and indulge those who have been telling me to relax, stop overthinking everything, and just have fun trying. (Because relaxing is EXACTLY how you get KTFU). CD 11 rolls around and I have EWCM like I have never seen before in my life, and ov pain etc etc. This continues through CD 17, then back to usual. In the last 2 months I have O’d around CD22, however with the wacky lengths and such, Im pretty sure my body is still adjusting. Now it is CD 19 and I am very crampy/testy/craving sweets etc etc and guess what?! I HAVE NO IDEA WTH IS GOING ON! Which for a control freak like me…this is not okay. Fingers crossed this is THE cycle, but if not, guess who will be back on FF in no time.

1 comment:

McTown said...

Is that in English?????