Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Dawson

Happy Birthday Miracle Boy!! Thank you so much for fighting so hard for us, and for picking us as your mommy and daddy. We love you too much, you are our sunshine, our only sunshine and you make us so happy. Your giggle makes us smile and warms our hearts, and we are forever blessed for having you as our boy.


April 7th, 2009


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December




January


February




March


Happy Birthday Big Boy!! We Love you, Forever!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I just can't believe it's been a year. I'm so glad that you have shared Dawson with all of us. he is such a handsome and happy little bundle of joy.

*hugs*

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON! We love you sooooo much!

Ashley D said...

I started reading Dawsons story when he was born, never with the thought that I would have a NICU baby in just a few months after. Although my story didnt turn out like yours (wish it did) I am truly happy your celebrating Dawsons birthday with him here.
Bless his heart, he is growing so fast/

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see how grown up and healthy he is. He is a cutie!
I've been reading your blog since before he was born and I'm glad to see how well he is.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy Birthday Dawson! :) You have come a longgggg way!

Unknown said...

He is adorable & what a smile!! Happy Birthday to Dawson!