Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have no words...

Yesterday, DH and I went to the Dr. for our first Heart tones appointment. First I had to go to the Lab for my 1-Hour GD test (YUK!) and then I was administered to the bitchiest nurse of the day, but then she got out the goo and the monitor.

First of all, that goo....is nastay. She globs it on and then moves the wand back and forth just listening. She found my heartbeat right away, so she moved away to luck for the nugget's. And then, the whole room was silent and that sound, that precious sound, just swallowed the whole room. It is the most amazing sound I have ever heard. Granted it sounds like a "Waca-waca" sound which made me think of the muppets, but stll. Amazing.

Also, we got to go over my blood screen with the Dr., all is normal and well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME NEWS! Do you have any pics to share yet????